For various reasons, thought I would post some happy things today:
- Averaging almost 48 mpg on my Prius–382 miles on this tank and still a quarter left to go. I love this car!
- Found another "alternative" radio station so now I can switch between NPR (depressing news) and KEXP (depressing music) on my commute.
- C. walking around this morning with a rolled up exercise mat hanging from her neck, calling it a sling and putting her pretend cats in it to carry around.
- The good barista was manning the milk foamers at the coffee shop today.
- Two new movies and disk two of season five of Curb Your Enthusiasm came from Netflix in the past two days.
And in other news….when C goes to school I guess she will learn to sing My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine
Pizza Pies: Pluto no longer a planet