5.5 weekends before we leave for Cleveland. Here are the things I would like to do:
1. Bake holiday cookies with C (gingerbread men? kiss cookies? those sugar coated mexican wedding cookies? why not all of them!)
2. Buy, decorate tree
3. Visit Santa (this might not work, C has said she will sit on Santa’s lap when she is 5)
4. Take cool family picture (must come up with cool idea first) and make holiday cards
5. Visit Leavenworth–so cute!
6. See Nutcracker ballet with C and G
7. See live nutcrackers at Snowflake Lane and Garden d’Lights in Bellevues’ Magic Season
8. Buy all Christmas presents, wrap those for C and G to open here
9. Other Christmas crafts with C: button trees, maybe painting some ornaments?
10. Take C to the local school’s holiday crafting fair, where she makes gifts for the relatives
11. Have meaningful family celebration with C and G
Oh, and exercise, work, laundry, dishes, etc.
Not too aggressive right? So far I have…well, done none of them. Except buy the tickets for the Nutcracker.